I know here you are looking for a best messages collection that you would like to send to your girl friend or boy friends or to the friends group too Right.. So lets not waste more time and directly jumped to the best messages collection for teddy bear day 2016.
I wish I were a cell in your blood,...
 Happy Valentines Day 2016 Quotes and Wishes for your Valentine 2016 Publish

I wish I were a cell in your blood,
so I would be sure I was
somewhere in your heart.
Happy Teddy Bear Day
Whenever u c LOVE coming...

Whenever u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it,
open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U!
People will ask UR U in LOVE?
jst say-no,LOVE is in me!
Happy Teddy Bear day
WITHOUT A BEAR?...

WITHOUT A BEAR?
A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a smile.
Happy Teddy Day SMS
A sweet Teddy Bear...

A sweet Teddy Bear,
To My sweet mate,
On A sweet events,
Just To Say,
Happy Teddy Bear Day’
It’s Teddy Bear Day,...

It’s Teddy Bear Day,...
It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and i’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who is you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day
Teddy bear day…

Teddy bear day…
i love my teddy.
Happy teddy bear day
You are my sweetest teddy bear…
Happy teddy bear day.
You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart...

You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart
Wherever I May Go
On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say
I Care More Than You Know!
“Cutest Teddy Bear Day”
 
Top