All time Best Quotes for Valentine Day for Her/Him 2016

Get the most awesome and beautiful Happy Valentines Day Quotes for your love. Valentines day is the best day for lovers like us and we like to express our love so you can use these awesome Happy Valentines Day 2015 Quotes to impress your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband.


All time Best Quotes for Valentine Day for Her/Him 2016

The best way to impress your lover is to wish him/her with a stunning and most beautiful Happy Valentines Day 2015 amazing Quotes. And here it the collection of Valentines Day Quotes for your wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend.

Valentine's Day quotes for Her/Him

 Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood

 Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentine's Day my love.

 When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

 I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.


Valentine's Day quotes for girlfriend/ boyfriend


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


If I had to choose between loving you and breathing, I would use my last breath to say ‘i love you.’! i love  you baby forever and always.

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein


Valentine's Day quotes for girlfriend/ boyfriend


What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

 My greatest fear in life is that one day we will pass each other on some street like two strangers. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.

 I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning



Valentine's Day quotes for girlfriend/ boyfriend


When we hug it feels like the world has stopped for those few seconds.

Without Valentine's Day, February would be... well, January. ~Jim Gaffigan

Yes we are together, Yes we are happy, Any more questions? Well, no questions further. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.


Valentine's Day quotes for girlfriend/ boyfriend


R for red, red for blood, blood for heart, heart for love, love for you, you for me,
me is you, I love you.

 A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. ~Latin Proverb

 I want to wake up to see you by my side, and I want to feel you, next to me, the last thing before I go to sleep I want to share every moment with you

 I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see and feel the way i do about you!
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post
 
Top