Valentines day 2016 Quotes


On this Valentine's day 2016 we are providing some awesome Best Wishes and Quotes for Happy Valentines Day 2016. This Valentine Day wish your friend and Love a Very Happy Valentine Day by using our Valentine's day 2016 Quotes on Facebook, Whatsapp, tumblr. Instagram etc.,

Best Happy Valentines day 2016 Quotes for Love, Friends and Family

Happy Valentines day 2016 Quotes


Here are list of top 10 Happy Valentines Day quotes for Love, friends, family and Relatives. You can share this Best Top 10 Love Quotes on this Valentines day 2016

Valentines day 2016 Love Quotes for Him

The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.

For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.

Valentines day 2016 Love Quotes for Her

God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.


I love you today, I love you tomorrow, and I love you forever…till I die…


I loved you then and I love you now. But I am least bothered as I can’t imagine doing anything else.


I loved you when the sun set yesterday, I love you when the moon comes tonight and I will love when the sun rises tomorrow.


Happy Valentines Day quotes



Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! ~Thomas Hood


When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca


Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like thee. ~English saying used on poesy rings


Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Wind, Sand, and Stars, 1939


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein


I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown


Valentines Day 2016 quotes by Famous Peoples



My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.- Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.- Henry Ward Beecher

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.- Anais Nin









Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top